By Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon
- Features the most up-tp-date details to be had on equine replica, together with the newest cures and coverings for breeding disorder, in addition to advances in reproductive techniques
- Focuses on treatment and remedy to supply practitioners with easy access to key information
- Features the shared adventure and necessary suggestion of world-renowned specialists who've first-hand wisdom of which remedies and remedies are such a lot effective
Read or Download Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Meticulously geared up via physique approach for optimum clarity and straightforwardness of reference, the third version of this best-selling handbook presents speedy, entire, and sensible assistance on comparing and handling a whole diversity of universal scientific and surgical stipulations encountered in small animal perform.
Interpret diagnostic photographs correctly with Diagnostic Radiology and Ultrasonography of the puppy and Cat, fifth version. Written by means of veterinary specialists J. Kevin Kealy, Hester McAllister, and John P. Graham, this concise consultant covers the rules of diagnostic radiology and ultransonography and comprises transparent, whole guide in photo interpretation.
Protect drugs for Veterinarians and employees, moment variation is the preferable reference on defend drugs. Divided into sections on administration, species-specific animal husbandry, infectious illness, animal cruelty, guard courses, habit, and spay/neuter, the recent variation has been reformatted in a extra easy layout with briefer chapters and knowledge cross-referenced among chapters.
Written by way of specialists in several components, this publication offers an updated account of the behavioural biology of canine. cut up in three elements, the publication addresses the explicit facets of behavioural biology. the 1st half bargains with the evolution and improvement of the puppy, while the subsequent half offers with simple facets of puppy behaviour.
- Companion Animal Ethics (UFAW Animal Welfare)
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Recent Advances in Animal Nutrition
- Equine Thermography in Practice
Additional info for Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy)
Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) by Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon