By Charles Melbern Wilcox,Miguel Munoz-Navas,Joseph Jy Sung
Atlas of scientific Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - by way of Charles Melbern Wilcox, Miguel Munoz-Navas, and Joseph Jy Sung - presents extra top of the range photographs than the other atlas that can assist you safely interpret endoscopic pictures and diagnose gastrointestinal issues. This new version has been up-to-date to hide new radiographic imaging and endoscopic assessment equipment and lines an increased picture assortment that incorporates extra pathology and radiology photos. You’ll even have entry to the total textual content and all of the photographs on-line at www.expertconsult.com, making this accomplished atlas more straightforward than ever.
- View the entire spectrum of particular shows with over 2,000 photos - greater than the other atlas.
- Find the pictures you wish speedy due to chapters geared up by way of physique approach after which disorder.
- Identify key positive aspects in photographs utilizing thumbnail diagrams that spotlight info with out obscuring the image.
- Access the totally searchable textual content on-line at www.expertconsult.com, besides 50 assessment questions, a picture assortment, and differential prognosis links.
- Ensure actual diagnoses with new differential analysis discussions and an accelerated picture assortment that incorporates extra pathology and radiology images.
- Stay present at the most recent endoscopic overview and imaging tools, together with confocal microscopy, CT enterography, puppy scans, and Colon tablet imaging.
Read or Download Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endocopy E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine books
The final word all-in-one consultant to treating and diagnosing dermis melanoma finished in scope, but certain in its process, this beautifully illustrated textual content is a must have medical spouse for any dermatology perform. dermis melanoma conscientiously takes you thru each very important step within the prognosis and scientific administration of dermis melanoma stipulations.
Chest Radiology: A Resident's guide is a complete creation to studying and interpreting radiologic cardiopulmonary photographs. Readers are guided via systemic picture research and will additional improve their studying event with education situations chanced on on the finish of every bankruptcy. situations describe and talk about commonly asked questions relating to middle failure, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial carcinoma, fibrosis, pleural issues, and extra.
As a result of the changes in visceral anatomy, many endoscopists, and particularly trainees, event problems while acting endoscopic surveys or methods in sufferers who've formerly gone through surgical procedure to the digestive tract. during this richly illustrated booklet, a professional within the box offers an in depth assessment of endoscopic follow-up of gastrointestinal (esophageal, gastric, and colorectal) anastomosis.
Arterial blood gasoline (ABG) research is a basic ability in glossy medication but one that many locate tricky to understand. This e-book offers readers with the middle history wisdom required to appreciate the ABG, explains the way it is utilized in scientific perform and gives a different process for studying effects.
- Cardiac Pacing and ICDs
- Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation: Including Pathophysiology and Clinical Applications
- Imaging of the Cervical Spine in Children: Normal, Congenital and Traumatic Findings (Swischuk, Imaging Of The Cervical Spine In Children)
- Practical Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book
Additional info for Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endocopy E-Book
Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endocopy E-Book by Charles Melbern Wilcox,Miguel Munoz-Navas,Joseph Jy Sung