By Michael Z. Newman
Read Online or Download Atari Age: The Emergence of Video Games in America (MIT Press) PDF
Best video & electronic games books
Each day thousands of people enter digital worlds via games, that are now the fastest-growing kind of leisure and are played through old and young alike. This account unlocks this impressive international, offering perception into what makes games so attention-grabbing and exploring the feelings enthusiastic about enjoying, the problems that encompass them, and the way forward for the know-how.
È vero che i giocatori possono diventare violenti? Come può un videogioco agire sui processi cognitivi ed emotivi? l. a. virtualità può soltanto alienarci dalla realtà o, al contrario, può aiutarci advert affrontare le sfide che in essa si presentano? Questo libro intende fornire una risposta a questi e advert altri interrogativi.
*UNOFFICIAL GUIDE* Advanced tips & process advisor. this can be the main finished and basically special consultant you'll find on-line. to be had for immediate obtain in your cellular phone, e-book machine, or in paperback form. With the good fortune of my countless numbers of alternative written courses and techniques i've got written one other complex specialist consultant for brand spanking new and veteran avid gamers.
- Phil Gordon's Little Gold Book: Advanced Lessons for Mastering Poker 2.0
- Moral Combat: Why the War on Violent Video Games Is Wrong
- Fun Factory: An Insider's Guide on the Video Game Industry
- Video Game Policy: Production, Distribution, and Consumption (Routledge Advances in Game Studies)
- America's Digital Army: Games at Work and War (Anthropology of Contemporary North America)
Additional resources for Atari Age: The Emergence of Video Games in America (MIT Press)
Atari Age: The Emergence of Video Games in America (MIT Press) by Michael Z. Newman