By Catherine McGowan,Lesley Goff
- Seven new chapters offer significantly multiplied insurance of sensible remedy and rehabilitation
- Includes stories of other physiotherapy thoughts, drawing on either human and animal literature
- Discusses methods in small animal drugs in addition to for elite equine athletes
- Provides utilized evidence-based medical reasoning version, with case examples
- Now in complete color with many extra illustrations
Read Online or Download Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Meticulously geared up by means of physique method for optimum clarity and straightforwardness of reference, the third variation of this best-selling guide presents speedy, entire, and sensible tips on comparing and dealing with a whole diversity of universal scientific and surgical stipulations encountered in small animal perform.
Interpret diagnostic pictures safely with Diagnostic Radiology and Ultrasonography of the puppy and Cat, fifth version. Written via veterinary specialists J. Kevin Kealy, Hester McAllister, and John P. Graham, this concise consultant covers the rules of diagnostic radiology and ultransonography and comprises transparent, entire guideline in photograph interpretation.
Protect medication for Veterinarians and employees, moment version is the most suitable reference on protect medication. Divided into sections on administration, species-specific animal husbandry, infectious affliction, animal cruelty, look after courses, habit, and spay/neuter, the recent version has been reformatted in a extra trouble-free layout with briefer chapters and knowledge cross-referenced among chapters.
Written through specialists in numerous components, this ebook provides an updated account of the behavioural biology of canines. break up in three components, the ebook addresses the explicit facets of behavioural biology. the 1st half bargains with the evolution and improvement of the puppy, while the following half offers with uncomplicated features of puppy behaviour.
- Otology and Otic Disease, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Rohfütterung (BARF) bei Hund und Katze: Möglichkeiten, Risiken und Probleme (Dahlemer Diätetikseminare: Tierernährung in der Praxis 3) (German Edition)
- Interactive Medical Acupuncture Anatomy
- Theileria (World Class Parasites)
- Reproduktionsmedizin und Neonatologie von Hund und Katze (German Edition)
Additional info for Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals
Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals by Catherine McGowan,Lesley Goff